The Tenmat Firefly OverSleeve is a universal, one-product-fits-all solution for the firestopping of insulated metal pipes. The thin and flexible intumescent is quickly and simply wrapped directly on top of pipe insulation without the need to cut back, ensuring that thermal and vapour seal performance is maintained. The red branded foil can be easily checked and identified on site to confirm that firestopping is in place.
The unique Firefly intumescent material rapidly expands to crush and seal off the insulation to provide up to 120 minutes fire resistance to pipes ranging from 15mm up to 219mm diameter.
- Up to 120 Minutes Fire Rating, see overleaf
- Low profile
- Can be retrofitted
- One Product Solution – suits wide range of insulation types, pipe materials and diameters
- No cut back of insulation – maintains vapour seal
Fire Test Approvals
Fire Tested in accordance with BS EN 1366-3: 2009
- Data Cable Bunches up to 60 mm diameter
- Plastic Cable Conduit up to 60 mm outside diameter
- Suitable for Drywall/Plasterboard Partitions
- Suitable for Ablative Coated Fire Batts
- Suitable for Solid Walls