The TENMAT FIREFLY OverSleeve is a universal, one-product-fits-all solution for the fire stopping of cable bundles and cable conduits. The thin and flexible intumescent is quickly and simply wrapped directly onto the conduit. The red branded foil can be easily checked and identified on site to confirm that fire stopping is in place.
The unique FIREFLY intumescent material rapidly expands to crush and seal off the conduit to provide up to 600 minutes fire resistance.
Firefly OverSleeve Plus
- 1 hour fire rated
- Low Profile
- Can be retrofitted
- One product solution
- Suits both cable bundles and cable conduits penetrations
Fire Testing Approvals
Fire Tested in accordance with BS EN 1366-3: 2009
- Data Cable Bunches up to 60 mm diameter
- Plastic Cable Conduit up to 60 mm outside diameter
- Suitable for Drywall/Plasterboard Partitions
- Suitable for Ablative Coated Fire Batts
- Suitable for Solid Walls
- Firefly OverSleeve Plus is available in 5m lengths – 2 x 180 x 1000 mm, plus repair tape.
HELP – DOWNLOADING FILES
Please note that some web browsers may open Revit files in a new tab instead of downloading them. You can change this behaviour in your browser preference settings or by following these steps.
1. Right click on the download button or link.
2. Choose “save link as”.
BIM FILE DISCLAIMER
Although the integrity of these files is checked on creation, TENMAT accept no responsibility for any loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, caused by files which may turn out to be corrupt. Consequently it is the sole responsibility of the person downloading the file to ensure they have the appropriate IT protection measures in place.