How Tenmat materials can improve your Hot Gas Filtration process.
At Tenmat, we are a leading hot gas filter manufacturer, and our Hot Gas Filters are used to replace traditional bag filters, the filters are constructed of exonerated alkaline earth silicate fibres, therefore are safe to handle and negate the risks associated with ceramic fibres.
Our Hot Gas Filters work at temperatures up to 1000°C and have a 99.99% filtration efficiency with the ability to remove particles <1μm. Filtering particles at higher temperatures allows for more efficient heat recovery in downstream equipment. The filters are constructed of exonerated alkaline earth silicate fibres, which negates the risks that are associated with ceramic fibres, making them safe to handle and meaning our Hot Gas Filters can be disposed of as non-hazardous waste.
Watch the video now >
Some Hot Gas Filter products offered by our competitors, available on the market today, include Refractory Ceramic Fibres, which can cause cancer by inhalation. Because of this, Refractory ceramic fibres are classified as a Category 2 Carcinogen under EU directive 67/548/EU.
Tenmat filter elements are ABSENT of any Refractory ceramic fibres, this means that they are 100% safe to handle and dispose of.
Atmospheric Pollution Control
- Incineration of industrial, clinical and chemical waste
- Incineration of animal caracasses
- Soil remediation
- Cement and brick manufacture
- Metallurgical processing – ferrous and non-ferrous
In Line Equipment Protection
- Pressurised Gasification – Syngas Cleaning
- Biomass Gasification
- Heat Exchanger Protection
- Catalyst Life Extension
- High filtration efficiency
- Operates up to 1000°C, without gases cooling
- Spark proof and non combustible
- Inert to most acid and alkali gases
- Cleaner emissions
- Resistant to most chemicals