How Tenmat materials can improve your Hot Gas Filtration process.
Tenmat Hot Gas Filters are used to replace traditional bag filters, the filters are constructed of exonerated alkaline earth silicate fibres, therefore are safe to handle and negate the risks associated with ceramic fibres.
Watch the video now >
This is achievable due to our non-ceramic refractory materials and inorganic bonds which can be used in temperatures up to 1000°C.
Atmospheric Pollution Control
- Incineration of industrial, clinical and chemical waste
- Incineration of animal caracasses
- Soil remediation
- Cement and brick manufacture
- Metallurgical processing – ferrous and non-ferrous
In Line Equipment Protection
- Pressurised Gasification – Syngas Cleaning
- Biomass Gasification
- Heat Exchanger Protection
- Catalyst Life Extension
- High filtration efficiency
- Operates up to 1000 oC, without gases cooling
- Spark proof and non combustible
- Inert to most acid and alkali gases
- Cleaner emissions
- Resistant to most chemicals