TENMAT FIREFLY Millboards are world’s finest range of top quality non asbestos and non ceramic fibre millboard sheets for high temperature applications in all industries.
Wet laid, clay bonded, inorganic mineral fibre boards available in typically 1m x 1m square sheet format in thicknesses from 1.5mm to 12mm. All ranges possess high temperature capability, in excess of 1000°C, and low thermal conductivity (K value), typically 0.12 W/mK, making them a first choice for thermal insulation applications.
At a density of typically 1,000 kg/m3 they are rigid, strong, and can be used in sheet form or cut to produce gaskets and seals.
They are all exonerated products in accordance with the European Directive 97/69 EC on Classification, Packaging, and Labelling of Dangerous Substances.
TENMAT FIREFLY products are used worldwide in iron & steel foundries, melt shops, metallurgical and pouring control systems, and feeding systems.
Typical applications for TENMAT FIREFLY Millboards include:
- Roll coverings for Lehr rolls in the float and flat glass processing (FF800)
- Heatshields in molten metal casting (FF700)
- Mould seals in spin casting of metal tubes and valves (FF900)
- General gasketing in domestic appliances (FF700)
- Sacrificial linings in primary aluminium melting pots (FF700)
- High temperature gaskets and seals (FF700)
- Refractory back-up on furnaces
- Combustion chamber linings
FIREFLY is available in sheets (1000mm x 1000mm) with thicknesses ranging from 1.5mm-12mm or gaskets, cut to customer specifications.
|Annealing lehr roller coverings
|Aluminium pot linings
|High temperature gaskets and seals
- Low Shrinkage
- Cost Effective
- Free of harmful fibres
- High Temperature Capability
- Full range