Tenmat’s Firefly 108 Cable Basket Fire Sleeves are a unique range of products designed to speed up and simplify the firestopping of cable trays or baskets.
The compressible and fully intumescent material provides an effective fire and acoustic seal around both the cables and the cable basket itself. The Sleeves have been fire tested to BS 476: Part 20 and acoustically tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 and BS EN ISO 717-1:1997.
The Cable Basket Fire Sleeves are supplied in a standard length to suit all common wall constructions. The ready to install design does not require any additional metal work, support, fire rated sealants or foams.
- Fire Rated and approved for up to 120 minutes to BS 476: Part 20 in masonry walls, plasterboard partitions and Coated Fire Batts
- Acoustically Tested to BS EN ISO 140-3: 1995 and BS EN ISO 717-1: 1997
- Can be retro fitted to existing cable baskets
- Provides firestopping around and within cable basket and cables without the need for additional sealants
- Available to suit 75-450mm cable baskets
- Compressible material offers accommodation for deflection
- No metal sleeving or boxing out required
Fire Test Approvals
2 Hour Fire Tested to BS476: Part 20: 1987 Suitable for Plasterboard Partitions and Solid Walls / Floors
Assessment No.: Chilt / 03187 Rev D / Chiltern Int. Fire Test No.: Chilt / IF08029
Accoustic Testing Apporvals
Tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 and BS EN ISO 717-1:1997 under UKAS conditions in a plasterboard partition construction.
Test No.: 239037 / Building Research Establishment (BRE)