Cleaner air with Tenmat Firefly Hot Gas Filters
TENMAT FIREFLY hot gas filter elements are manufactured from bio-soluble materials and inorganic bonds, enabling them to be used at temperatures in excess of 1000°C.
FIREFLY filter elements are designed to remove particulate pollutants from hot gases. FIREFLY filters operate at temperatures and efficiencies higher than those achievable with any conventional filtration systems. Other chemical pollutants such as acid gases and dioxins, can be removed with the use of selective reagents or sorbents.FIREFLY filter elements can capture particles less than 1 micron in diameter.
The resultant emission levels are typically lower than 1 mg/m3. They are proven to offer cleaner emissions compared to electrostatic precipitators or wet scrubbers.
The filter elements are self-supporting and do not require metal cages, which saves time on installation. This is also of value in corrosive environments.
Tenmat Hot Gas Filters Applications
- Incineration of industrial and chemical waste
- Incineration of clinical, animal and domestic waste
- Vitrification of incinerated waste
- Metallurgical processing – ferrous and non-ferrous
- Precious metal recovery
- Soil remediation and reclamation
- Coal derivative manufacture
- Wood waste burning
- Glass, brick and cement industries
- Crematorium incinerator
- Gasification and pyrolytic processes
- Waste to energy plants
- Tenmat filters do not tear
- Emission level below 1 mg/m3
- No need for gas cooling
- No need for metal cages
- Reduced energy consumption
- Protection of vital components
To find out more information or inquire please contact us.