RAILKO NF21 horn blocks are used on the freight wagon axial guide to provide damping for the suspension system. RAILKO NF21 hook guide plates exert a high-resistance to abrasive particles, providing excellent protection to the axial guide and bogie frame. RAILKO NF21 provides vital dampening to the suspension system, and complete protection against corrosion.
RAILKO NF21 horn block axial guide plates also reduce running noise compared with manganese steel.
- High resistance to abrasive environments
- Replacement for manganese plates
- Superior protection against wear to the bogie or axial guide
- Lower noise
- Ease of installation – no welding required
- Self-lubricating – no need for oil or grease