RAILKO CL47 is a composite material made from woven fibre bonded with resin. RAILKO CL47 has been developed as a general purpose wearing and bearing material for industrial applications. RAILKO CL47 is used for specialized bearing pads in arduous applications such as railways and steel mills.
- Require little or no lubrication
- Tolerant of misalignment
- Prevent seizing of metallic parts
- Provide controlled friction
- Good abrasion resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Absorb shock loads
- Cost effective
RAILKO CL47 is available as flat sheets or simple moulded shapes.
- CL47 Size Range Sheet Maximum Length: 1220 mm
- Maximum Width: 1120 mm
- Maximum Thickness: 150 mm
- Minimum Thickness: 3 mm