TENMAT FIREFLY 102B material is ideally suited to Air Transfer Fire Grille applications. The pre-slotted intumescent material is available in a range of lengths to enable a grille matrix to be constructed. The resulting air grille can maintain ventilation within a building whilst also maintaining the fire rating of fire resistant elements for up to 1-hour Fire Resistance. TENMAT FIREFLY 102B Air Transfer Grilles are manufactured from a matrix of slatted intumescent strip material.
Under normal conditions, the material offers a high level of free open area for excellent ventilation and air flow properties. However, in the event of a fire the intumescent material quickly expands to seal off the grille to provide an effective seal against fire and hot gases.
Supplied in 2.3mm thick x 38mm wide strips which are pre-slotted to allow simple assembly into an Air Grille Matrix.
Available lengths: 72, 97, 147, 197, 222, 247, 297, 347, 397, 447, 497, 547, 597, and 1000mm.
Alternatively, please contact TENMAT for details of suppliers of finished grilles complete with steel frame and steel faceplate louvres.
- Quick reaction time
- Full range of sizes & thicknesses
- 1-hour integrity fire rating
- 30 minute insulation rating
- Excellent air flow characteristics
- Intumescent quickly seals in a fire situation to form a solid and resistant char
- Highly cost effective
- Tenmat Intumescent material is resistant to humidity, various chemical fumes and fluids, solvents, and coatings
- High percentage free area (up to 83%)
Fire Test Approvals
Tested to BS EN 1634-2 for 60 Minutes