The Tenmat Firefly OverSleeve is a universal, one-product-fits-all solution for the firestopping of insulated metal pipes. The thin and flexible intumescent is quickly and simply wrapped directly on top of pipe insulation without the need to cut back, ensuring that thermal and vapour seal performance is maintained. The red branded foil can be easily checked and identified on site to confirm that firestopping is in place.
The unique Firefly intumescent material rapidly expands to crush and seal off the insulation to provide up to 120 minutes fire resistance to pipes ranging from 15mm up to 219mm diameter.
- 3mm x 180mm x 1000mm – 5 metre lengths per pack
- 3mm x 280mm x 1000mm – 5 metre lengths per pack
- Other sizes available upon request, contact us for more information.
- 120 Minutes Fire Rated
- Low profile
- Can be retrofitted
- One Product Solution—suits wide range of insulation types,
pipe materials, and diameters
- No cut back of insulation— maintains vapour seal
Fire Test Approvals
BS EN 1363-1: 1999 and BS EN 1366-3: 2009 Fire Tested
- Copper and Steel Pipes
- Phenolic Foam or Glass Mineral Wool Insulated Pipes
- Pipe sizes ranging 15 mm—219 mm
- Insulation thickness 15 mm—50 mm
- Suitable for Drywall/Plasterboard Partitions, Ablative
Coated Fire Batts and Solid Walls
All reports available upon request