The Tenmat OverSleeve is a universal, one-product-fits-all solution for the firestopping of combustible and insulated metal pipes.
The thin and flexible intumescent is quickly and simply wrapped directly around combustible pipes or directly on top of pipe insulation without the need to cut back the insulation, ensuring that thermal and vapour seal performance is maintained.
The red branded foil can be easily checked and identified on site to confirm that firestopping is in place.
The unique FF107 intumescent material rapidly expands to seal off combustible pipes or the insulation around non-combustible pipes to provide up to EI240 minutes fire rating.
- Up to EI240 Minutes Fire Rating, see overleaf
- Thin/Low Profile (3mm thick)
- Can be retrofitted
- One Product Solution – suits a wide range of pipe materials, diameters & insulation types
- Simple Installation – no fixings, anchors or drilling required
- No cut back of insulation— maintains vapour seal
- Combustible Pipes up to 160mm
- Pipe Materials including PVC-U, PVC-C, HDPE, ABS, PP
- Non-Combustible Pipes from 15mm to 219mm
- Copper, Steel and Cast Iron Insulated Pipes
- Phenolic Foam or Glass Mineral Wool Pipe Insulation
- Insulation thickness range 15 mm – 50 mm
- Suitable for Drywall/Plasterboard Partitions, Ablative Coated Fire Batts, Solid Walls and Concrete Floors
- Lubrizol Approved
- FBC System Compatible
Fire Test Approvals
BS EN 1363-1: 1999 and BS EN 1366-3: 2009 Fire Tested
- Copper and Steel Pipes
- Phenolic Foam or Glass Mineral Wool Insulated Pipes
- Pipe sizes ranging 15 mm—219 mm
- Insulation thickness 15 mm—50 mm
- Suitable for Drywall/Plasterboard Partitions, Ablative
Coated Fire Batts and Solid Walls
All reports available upon request