Tenmat H1000 high temperature engineering board is a calcium silicate based material designed to carry on the world renowned Tenmat high temperature engineering boards to even higher temperatures.
Compared to other high temperature boards, H1000 offers superb machinability which reduces machining time and tool wear for more cost efficient manufacturing.
H1000 offers high strength across its temperature range and together with good thermal shock resistance, the material is suitable for a wide range of high temperature applications.
Size: 465 x 615mm sheets available in 5, 10, 15, 20mm ticknesses.
Other thincknesses are availble upon request.
- High flexural and compressive strength
- Capable of up to 1,150°C operating temperature
- Longer life in application due to high strength
- Low level of dustiness
- No asbestos or ceramic fibres making it safe to handle
- Easy to machine with standard tools reducing machining costs
- Higher surface finish possible than for conventional refractory materials
- Can be machined to tight tolerances