Completing our existing range of 1.8m, 2.4m and 3.0m long CS1255F Hot Gas Big Tube Filters, this new 5.6m long variant is based on the same high-performance composite technology which ensures both filtration efficiency above 99.99% and the safety inherent to a non-ceramic mineral composite material.
CS1255F is manufactured from 100% exonerated Alkaline Earth Silicates (AES) fibres, with proprietary high temperature bonding agents and is able to resist temperatures up to 1000 C, which removes the need to cool down the gases before they reach the filter elements. Being a spark-proof mineral composite material, CS1255F also removes the need for costly anti-spark arresters.
The main features of our Hot Gas Big Tube Filters are:
- Free of refractory ceramic fibres: non-hazardous
- High filtration efficiency: >99.99%. Much more efficient than electrostatic precipitators or wet scrubbers
- Able to filter sub-micron particle size
- High Temperature material: operates up to 1000 C, without gases cooling
- Spark-proof and non-combustible
- Regenerated by a counter-current pulse of cleaning gas. Mechanically strong material, also able to withstand thermal shocks
- Easy to install
- 5.6m version: easy assembly of 2 filter halves via adhesive and dowels
- Lower capital cost than electrostatic precipitators
- Inert to most acid and alkali gases