The Vent Duct Fire Sleeve are a family of CE Marked fire penetration seals designed to firestop PVC ventilation ducts/pipes when installed through fire rated constructions.
The unique vacuum formed intumescent material design ensures that the expansion direction of the material crushes and seals the ducting in a fire situation without the need for any additional support or metal sleeving.
The lack of metal sleeving, not only makes installation easy, it also limits the risk of heat transfer through the structure as well as allowing compression to ensure a tight seal against fire and smoke. The 25mm thick Fire Sleeves can also provide a level of compression for deflection purposes.
The Fire Sleeves provide fire resistance ratings for Integrity (E) and Insulation (I) for up to EI120 minutes depending on the construction.
Fire Tested for both internal and external wall constructions.
- Fire rated product up to EI 120 minutes
- Tested for masonry, concrete and plasterboard walls
- Tested in external wall / SFS constructions
- CE Marked
- U/U – Uncapped/Uncapped tested as required for ventilated systems
- Can be retro fitted
- Available preformed and ready to install in both circular or rectangular shapes
- Compressible material, offers accommodation for deflection
- No metal sleeving or boxing out required