The Vent Duct Fire Sleeve Low Profiles (VDS LPs) are a family of CE Marked fire penetration seals designed to firestop PVC ventilation ducts/pipes when installed through fire rated constructions.
The unique vacuum formed intumescent material design ensures that the expansion direction of the material crushes and seals the ducting in a fire situation without the need for any additional
support or metal sleeving.
The lack of metal sleeving, not only makes installation easy, it also limits the risk of heat transfer through the structure as well as allowing compression to ensure a tight seal against fire and smoke or tight fitting against the ceiling soffit where needed.
The Fire Sleeves provide fire resistance ratings for Integrity (E) and Insulation (I) for up to EI120 minutes depending on the
Fire Tested for both internal and external wall constructions.
The Fire Sleeves are CE Marked with a European Technical
- Fire rated product up to EI 120 minutes
- Tested for masonry, concrete and plasterboard walls
- Tested in external wall / SFS constructions
- Can be installed within Coated Fire Batts
- CE Marked
- U/U – Uncapped/Uncapped tested as required for ventilated systems
- Can be retro fitted
- Low profile design
- Available preformed and ready to install in both circular or rectangular shapes
- Compressible material, offers accommodation for deflection
- No metal sleeving or boxing out required
Approval (ETA) based on extensive fire testing to BS EN 1366-3.
Fire Test Approvals
European Technical Approval – ETA-12/0332
Classification Report to BSEN 13501-2: 2007 +A1: 2009 – BMT-CR13219 Rev A
Assessment for 30-60-120 Minute Partitions and Multiple Duct Penetrations – PAR_14600_01
Assessment for use in Ablative Coated Fire Batts PAR_15162_01
Fire Test Reports:
Full Scale 120 Minutes Fire Test in accordance with BS EN 1366-3: 2009 – BMT/FER/F13219
120 Minute Fire Test on Stacked Vent Ducts – BMT-FE-IF15040