Tenmat FF130 Luminaire Covers are fire rated covers or fire canopies designed to fire rate recessed luminaire or fluorescent module fixtures and reinstate the performance of ceilings when penetrated by recessed lights. They help to maintain the fire protection performance of the element protected by the ceiling – preventing or delaying the spread of fire.
The covers are available to suit all common 600 x 600 mm and 1200 x 600 mm fixtures. The covers are ready to install, with no assembly required, and can even be retrofitted into position due to their flexible and durable design. They can be fitted from above or below the ceiling – through the diagonal in the ceiling grid, or folded for tight ceiling spaces. The insulating nature of the covers also offers significant thermal and acoustic benefits to the ceiling system.
- 60 Minutes Fire Rating to BS 476 Part 23 in suspended ceilings protecting Structural Steel
- Up to 120 Minutes Fire Rating to UL263 / ULC S101-07
- 120 Minutes Fire Rating to EN1365-2 / EN13501-2 in suspended ceilings protecting solid floors
- Provides thermal and acoustic insulation
- Lightweight and flexible, offering easy installation
- No assembly required
Fire Test Approvals
Fire Tested to BS 476: Part 23: 1987
Test Report No.: A04038 / Chiltern Int. Fire
Luminaires, Luminaire Assemblies and Luminaire Enclosures Certified for Fire Resistance: UL R25019
Tested to ASTM E119, UBC 7 1, NFPA 251, ASI A2.1