TENMAT FF130 Luminaire Covers are fire rated covers or fire canopies designed to fire rate recessed luminaire or fluorescent module fixtures and reinstate the performance of ceilings when penetrated by recessed lights. They maintain the fire protection performance of the ceiling – preventing or delaying the spread of fire.
The covers are available to suit all common 600 x 600 mm and 1200 x 600 mm fixtures. The covers are ready to install, with no assembly required, and can even be retrofitted into position due to their flexible and durable design. They can be fitted from above or below the ceiling – through the diagonal in the ceiling grid, or folded for tight ceiling spaces.
The insulating nature of the covers also offers significant thermal and acoustic benefits to the ceiling system.
- Fire Tested for up to 60 Minutes
- Thermal & Acoustic Properties
- Simple to install
- Flexible & Durable
- Lightweight at only 1.5 – 2.5 kg
- Provides thermal and acoustic insulation
- No screws, drilling or support required – saves money
- Restores and maintains the integrity of 30 and 60-minute fire rated ceilings
Fire Test Approvals
Fire Tested to BS 476: Part 23: 1987
Test Report No.: A04038 / Chiltern Int. Fire
Luminaires, Luminaire Assemblies and Luminaire Enclosures Certified for Fire Resistance: UL R25019
Tested to ASTM E119, UBC 7 1, NFPA 251, ASI A2.1